Monday, August 10, 2009

Blog format frustration

Hi All,

Despite my best attempts at making this more readable - I have written it with paragraphs, spacing, headers that don't crowd and end up in the middle of text, etc., the blog still posts like this - and I can't figure out how to edit it. Anyone have any clues. Shoot, I wrote it and I'm even having trouble reading it. Sorry for the blogger ineptitude. Also, I forgot to post the photos, so I may do that here.

Well so much for that.....I waited 7 minutes!!!! to load one photo and it still wasn't done, so I think we'll have to figure out a better way. Thanks, Jen for the tips, I'll try that tomorrow.

Now I have to go get beautiful. We have been invited to a party at Sheik El Khazen's home tonight and about 40 of my potential family tree occupants are expected. I am looking forward to this very much! Just wish I had the 3 Bigs! Oh well, as an American Lebanese, maybe it's okay to still have all of my own body parts!

Love to all,
Lari

PS I just previewed this and it has all of the paragraphs, etc. AGGHHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment