Friday, July 31, 2009

Changed blog format


Hi!


I am hoping this new blog style will be easier to read and that I can actually format it with paragraphs, etc. Still not sure what I'm doing and using an unfamiliar computer makes it even more challenging (see previous blog). Hope you find this a bit better on the eyes. I noticed all my followers have disappeared and I have NO idea why, so please come back!!!!!

I am also trying to insert photos, but I downloaded them on Charlie's computer, so I'll have to do that again on James' AGH! Does anyone have any tips? I did download a stock photo as a trial, so that part I've figured out. Now I just have to find my photos. How can this machine be smarter than me....oh well, I guess that's an easy one! Can't get spellcheck to work, so forgive me if I've missed any errors.

Love to all,
Lari

No comments:

Post a Comment